Old October 30th, 2019, 08:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead
Adderfrost looked at Buckbranch. "I won't hesitate to stop you either." He answered the tom quietly. He looked over at Flintstar before turning his gaze back to Buck. "As long as Flintstar orders it." He looked back at his leader, eyes bright again. "Like I said Flintstar, I am fully willing and able to go on the patrol to get the territory. I won't let you down."

@RedHead
Buckbranch's whole body twitched and he narrowed his eyes. This tom... just who does he think he is? His claws slid out and scarred gouges into the earth, deep and ragged and angry marks. He was working his jaw silently, gritting his teeth harshly together to keep himself from lunging at Adderfrost. He cast the warrior a furious look. "I dare you to try," he growled. Does this idiot really think he could overpower me? Buckbranch was thin-framed but fast and strong, and he believed he could easily slip out of Adderfrost's grasp if the other tom tried to grab him. He bared his teeth.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; October 30th, 2019 at 08:23 AM.