View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Lacy's Prison[Open]

| @Alolan-Kenshiro; @Lonestar23; |

Lacy looked at him, letting out a low growl as he called her love. She didn't like being called anything of the sort unless he was her mate, which she wasn't allowed to have at all. A new scent filled her nose, but she pushed it away, glaring at the tom. "Badgers and foxes could prey on any cat even if they weren't sweet and innocent.", Lacy pointed out.

Lacy wanted to turn around and leap down, but styaed where she was to show she didn't care what was outside in the forest. The kittypet listened as he spoke again, her body calmed down a bit. "My two-leg doesn't want me outside and he hardly feeds me.", she meowed. Her two-leg was a grumpy old man that just kept her for his grandkits. She hated her two-leg to be honest. He always snapped at her and called her fifferent names.

The molly turned when a voice sounded. "He's not scaring me one bit!", she growled. Her eyes softened when she met the molly's eyes. She realized that she was helping her out a bit snd felt sorry for snapping at her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.