View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2019, 08:14 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

The black scowling tom stalked through his home territory once more. Why is everything going bad for him? He's in his fourth moon of being a warrior now, so he's fourteen moons. But it doesn't feel like everything has changed much. It just always has this negative vibe and...it's getting exhausting. And every day can't be complete apparently without thinking of littlepaw. He had a crush on him, just a small one. But then he had to go ruin everything ! I just couldn't keep my cursed mouth shut....could I starclan?? Is this what you want? For me to suffer......well....you have it. You won. . He frowned before shaking his head "littlepaw's better off without me anyways....so is everyone else.." he mumbled to himself.
It was a pleasant evening, comfortably cool with a slight breeze, so Littlepaw decided it was the perfect time to take a walk in the territory, to think and gather his thoughts. He knew he was close to warrior age, almost twelve moons, however he had not received a lot of training, so he still had a long way to go.
'I'm too mouse-brained to even be dedicated to my training! I'll never make it at this rate!' to top it all off, every day his mind was filled with Wolfpaw. Ever since their big fight, the black chausie's terrible insults filled the small, white apprentice's head, dread clawing at his heart. 'Why?!' he inwardly wailed, looking up at the sky. 'Why does he hate me so much?!'
"What did I do wrong?," he whispered to himself as he slowly trotted among the reeds. He felt tears threaten to fall again, and he bowed his head, quickly blinking them away, lest he happen to walk past somecat and they happen to think of him as a crybaby. He continued to pad through his home territory.

Suddenly, he stumbled on a pile of cattails and tumbled down the slope, running right into somecat! He toddled to his paws, shaking his head to rid the dizziness. He lifted his gaze and opened his maw to apologize, only to stop short at the sight of the black cat before him. His ears flattened. Wolfpaw!
No, wait... he seemed more... mature. More experienced. Surely... he wasn't a warrior! Surely not! But... Littlepaw knew it really shouldn't matter to him. So why did it? He backed away a bit, avoiding the black chausie's gaze nervously.

♡ character page wip ♡