View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2019, 08:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a pleasant evening, comfortably cool with a slight breeze, so Littlepaw decided it was the perfect time to take a walk in the territory, to think and gather his thoughts. He knew he was close to warrior age, almost twelve moons, however he had not received a lot of training, so he still had a long way to go.
'I'm too mouse-brained to even be dedicated to my training! I'll never make it at this rate!' to top it all off, every day his mind was filled with Wolfpaw. Ever since their big fight, the black chausie's terrible insults filled the small, white apprentice's head, dread clawing at his heart. 'Why?!' he inwardly wailed, looking up at the sky. 'Why does he hate me so much?!'
"What did I do wrong?," he whispered to himself as he slowly trotted among the reeds. He felt tears threaten to fall again, and he bowed his head, quickly blinking them away, lest he happen to walk past somecat and they happen to think of him as a crybaby. He continued to pad through his home territory.

Suddenly, he stumbled on a pile of cattails and tumbled down the slope, running right into somecat! He toddled to his paws, shaking his head to rid the dizziness. He lifted his gaze and opened his maw to apologize, only to stop short at the sight of the black cat before him. His ears flattened. Wolfpaw!
No, wait... he seemed more... mature. More experienced. Surely... he wasn't a warrior! Surely not! But... Littlepaw knew it really shouldn't matter to him. So why did it? He backed away a bit, avoiding the black chausie's gaze nervously.
hearing a rustle and what sounded like thudding near by made his ears perk up. He bared his teeth and unsheathed his claws thinking it was something else definetly not a fox.... he whipped around to the sounds direction battle ready. "Halt intruder!-" he began but froze once he saw a very familiar face. His eyes widened only for him to back up as well then his nose twitched at the cattail scent only for him to crack a small smile. he ....he tripped didn't he?? HA! .....Don't laugh...your mouth got you into this situation the first time around . even though it was sort of torture he bit his tongue. Exhailing to calm himself he was the first to speak " here to remind me of my failure? To remind me I'm nothing but bad luck?" he asked with a saddened tone. You could even see that he regretted what he had done " well go ahead. Starclan made well sure that I get my share of torture. You'll only be another round... " he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )