Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Lionsrange

@Nebby @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi

Sighing quietly in relief as Scarfang backed off and the group became more of a concise patrol as opposed to a group spread out thinly to explore the now abandoned territory. At least that was one less thing they would have to warrior about. 'Stick together, check.' If they were attacked, they could be attacked as a group, increasing their survival chances. Though the territory was recognizable, it could very easily be hostile now that Skyclan no longer inhabited it.
"Speak up if any of you are being tired.. I know it's been a long walk from Riverclan. We can scout out a place to make a small temporary camp b-before sundown if you'd like." Spoke the tom, glancing to the other faces of the patrol.
"Or we can continue to move through and analyze the territory for dangers until sundown and just wait to make a-a small resting area. We'll be here for a few days, b-but I think making a small b-base of operations is important.." As he spoke, he continued to move, unless someone gave the notion that they wanted to stop. There were things to do and even though his paws were tired, he would continue to move until someone else wanted to stop. This patrol wasn't about him, this was for the good of the clan itself. This territory, if still safe, could provide the clan with much needed resources that Riverclan territory just didn't have.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?