View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2019, 10:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionstunnels

Firehawk wasn't happy with these plans by any means.

It was one thing to expand above ground. To agitate the other Clans with bold border changes and to take territory long abandoned. But to go back underground after everything that happened? The thought made him shiver.

But he obeyed his deputy, leading the small patrol through RiverClan's territory until he came to a stop near the mouth of a collapsed hole. For many, it'd look like an abandoned den that sank overtime, but he knew better. This was one of the many entrances the Clan had fled from that fateful night.

"This is one of them.." Every word felt like sand in his mouth, tasteless. A little gritty. Mostly unpleasant. "There's several spots scattered throughout all of the territories. I doubt all of them are in this state, and some might even be the home to foxes or badgers by now."

Firehawk turned to the patrol, determined eyes scanning each individual cat. "I can't stress enough how stupid and dangerous this is. We left these tunnels long ago for a reason, and it'd be the best interest of all the Clans if we didn't do disturbing the dead. It's bad luck, and it'll only cause more harm than good." Disrupting the already fragile ground? That was asking for the territory to sink under them.

@Dust, @Venus, @Fuzzyfeline, @Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules