View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2019, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Pigeonpaw was also moping about the punishments she had received, and how she was currently confined to camp, when she saw Beetlepaw enter. The cat looked even more upset than she herself did. She watched as the younger cat trudged over to an empty nest and nearly disappeared. Although she felt a little guilty for thinking it, the way Beetlepaw burrowed into her nest was just like a beetle. The gray she-cat stifled a chuckle. She wanted to make this new denmate feel welcome.

"Hey, Beetlepaw!" She chimed in, swallowing her pride and forgetting about her own self-pity. "Welcome to the apprentice's den! I'm Pigeonpaw." She gestured to herself with one polydactyl paw.
Beetlepaw poked her head out of the nest to leer at the cat that had greeted her, stray bits of moss tangled in tufts of her fur. Ugh. Another bird-brain come to bother me.. They looked innocent enough, though- probably only thought she needed some comfort. She scoffed at the thought. Softbellies. Why don't you just worry about yourself and leave me alone?

"Pigeonpaw, huh? Well GET LOST, feather-brain. If you haven't already noticed, I AM TRYING. TO. SLEEP!!" With a scathing hiss, she reburied her head into the nest and almost immediately felt a pang of regret. She was being awfully nasty.. Pigeonpaw was, at the very least, trying to be kind. Why was she like this? "And didn't you hear Lionstar? It's BUGpaw now." Beetlepaw moaned dejectedly after a moment of hesitation, her voice muffled.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)