View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2019, 06:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
Beetlepaw poked her head out of the nest to leer at the cat that had greeted her, stray bits of moss tangled in tufts of her fur. Ugh. Another bird-brain come to bother me.. They looked innocent enough, though- probably only thought she needed some comfort. She scoffed at the thought. Softbellies. Why don't you just worry about yourself and leave me alone?

"Pigeonpaw, huh? Well GET LOST, feather-brain. If you haven't already noticed, I AM TRYING. TO. SLEEP!!" With a scathing hiss, she reburied her head into the nest and almost immediately felt a pang of regret. She was being awfully nasty.. Pigeonpaw was, at the very least, trying to be kind. Why was she like this? "And didn't you hear Lionstar? It's BUGpaw now." Beetlepaw moaned dejectedly after a moment of hesitation, her voice muffled.
"Hey, I know you're having a rough time," Pigeonpaw started, feeling a little less patient than a moment ago. It's not like she hadn't already been insulted today. "But you're not the only apprentice who got humiliated today. You're not alone." Pigeonpaw thumped down into the nest next to Beetlepaw's. It was likely also worth noting that the gray tabby had not witnessed Beetlepaw's altercation with her brother. She and Graypaw had both fled into the apprentice's den in fury after Lionstar had finished publicly shaming them.

"I know Lionstar doesn't see much in us now, but that just means we have to prove him wrong!" She tried to sound encouraging. "We're in this together, okay? All of us "rejected" apprentices that he can't even be bothered to remember the names of. We've gotta look out for each other, you know."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!