View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2019, 10:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Fawnsqueak had blocked out the rest of the Clan meeting and announcements, the blood rushing in his ears from adrenaline because he knew it had to be soon that Lionstar would walk in and they'd inevitably have to talk about what'd happened. But where would they even start? There was so much. It was overwhelming. Paralyzing, really. Maybe another time, he'd be angry about this but right now, he was too on edge and panicked, embarrassed about what the Clan would think-- what Lionstar would think-- what WAS he thinking?! Where had this mate business come from anyway? Lionstar hadn't shown an inkling of romantic interest in him!

Fawnsqueak jolted to his paws when the moment arrived and movement caught his attention. "Lionstorm," he blurted then inwardly cursed himself for doing it again, saying the wrong name in his rush. "Lionstar. I'm sorry. I-- you," the sputtering dove into incoherency as he just couldn't find the words. Finally, exasperated with himself, he choked out, "What was that?" A million questions raced: why? what were you thinking? how could you do that to me? why do you want to be mates? do you actually want to be mates? we've never talked about being mates--

He stopped abruptly. More movement at the mouth of the den, and... Fawnsqueak stared as Frostflight and some kit followed him in, effectively putting a halt on his messy attempts at a conversation.

@BILL.
@Dust @Venus

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; November 12th, 2019 at 10:55 PM.