View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:53 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintstar felt excitement buzz within his stomach, he hadn't felt this enthralled in a while. Thunderclan had stood in the background for so long, and finally, they were doing something out of the ordinary. Plus, it helped their clan as well, so it was a win-win for him. There was a small smile on his face as he reached the oak tree, starting to put down the markers. He didn't pay much attention to Blossomclaw, trusting in his clanmate to get her job done quickly and easily. Once he was done, he walked up to the oak and ran his claws down it for good measure, leaving thick gouges in the trunk.
Once both he and Blossomclaw were finished, the leader made it back to the rest of the patrol, head held high in triumph, as if he had just accomplished a great feat. Which, technically, he had. "We'll call this place Thunderglade." He announced, taking a look around at the piece of territory they'd snagged. The oak tree was the largest tree here, most of the other trees small and spread out quite a lot. They'd extended the territory to the rise where the oak tree sat, and the grass underpaw was soft to the touch. Flintstar was proud of this new piece of land. It would be perfect to get Thunderclan back in high spirits. Nodding to his patrol, he gave them all a smile. "Thanks for accompanying me on this patrol, you all have earned yourself a night of good rest, as well as my faith in you as clanmembers." He waved his tail over the new chunk of land, before walking through the crowd of cats. "Keep your eyes out, I have a feeling there will be trouble to come. But for now, let's go get some sleep." He then began walking back towards camp, waving his tail towards Minkpaw for her to come walk beside him. He was proud of her efforts here tonight, and believed it deserved his acknowledgement.

@Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Nebby @tutler @Fuzzyfeline @Pepperkins @hxneysuckle

Adderfrost purred, following Flintstar. He took a last glance at the clearing. Thunderglade. I like the sound of that! His blue eyes shown with confidence. They're mission was complete. For now.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker