View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Hm. Why the sudden switch of tactic? Honeybrume was never a fan of self-pity parties, and his erratic transitions between obsessive and calm really creeped her out. Sighing sharply, she looked up at Goldenshade with an unsure, quizzical expression. "I don't understand you. Why would you be so 'love-struck' by a she-cat who scratched the fur off your nose? And I believe your judgment on love is extremely shallow and flawed." She shook her head in bewilderment. "You don't even know me! And I know nothing about you." After a brief pause to re-think her words, Honeybrume's gaze turned cold as she addressed him with a low, serious hiss. "No. I know who you are. You're a selfish and obsessive fox-heart. I know that you are rude, absurd, and have absolutely no regard for others' feelings. So tell me why should I care about your feelings towards me?" Her tail lashed aggressively behind her as she waited for his response.

The tom stood rigid and maintained an impassive expression as she berated him, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. What an unattractive personality. Far too abrasive.. No matter, he'd buff that out himself. He'd make her perfect.. A molly worth bearing his kits. Not that having kits interested him much. Last time he tried them they turned out ugly. Besides, they weren't very exciting. He'd managed to tune out most of Honeybrume's rambling, twitching his whiskers disinterestedly. When she finally finished, he resumed his theatrics.

"Do you need a reason to love someone? It would be quite superficial of me to be able to list off the things that I like and don't like about a cat, now wouldn't it? But clearly you have no problem doing it yourself.." He spoke flatly, but his words were scathingly critical. "I suppose I.. don't know why, truthfully. Then again, how could anybody like you after making such bold assumptions of a cat that you "know nothing about". Oh.. and how could I forget the time you struck me in the middle of camp? If I'm a foxheart, what does that make you?"

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; November 18th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.