View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:19 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post

The tom stood rigid and maintained an impassive expression as she berated him, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. What an unattractive personality. Far too abrasive.. No matter, he'd buff that out himself. He'd make her perfect.. A molly worth bearing his kits. Not that having kits interested him much. Last time he tried them they turned out ugly. Besides, they weren't very exciting. He'd managed to tune out most of Honeybrume's rambling, twitching his whiskers disinterestedly. When she finally finished, he resumed his theatrics.

"Do you need a reason to love someone? It would be quite superficial of me to be able to list off the things that I like and don't like about a cat, now wouldn't it? But clearly you have no problem doing it yourself.." He spoke flatly, but his words were scathingly critical. "I suppose I.. don't know why, truthfully. Then again, how would anybody like you after making such bold assumptions of a cat that you "know nothing about". Oh.. and how could I forget the time you struck me in the middle of camp? If I'm a foxheart, what does that make you?"
The molly took a few steps back at his harsh remark, puffing out her fur in embarrassment and dismay. "I only struck you because you wouldn't leave me alone!" She stamped her paw in the dirt, resisting every urge in her body to whomp him once again. She didn't want to believe him, but Goldenshade's eerily calm tone was beginning to frighten her. He seemed so sure, so disappointed – it made her doubt her own morals. Was she wrong for striking him like that...?

No! He cannot shame me like this! Unwilling to give in to his manipulative words, Honeybrume shook her head in a fretful manner, backing away from him even further. "There's nothing wrong with asserting boundaries!" The molly added, but her words fell on an uncertain note. She was losing confidence.