Old December 3rd, 2019, 07:26 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]
(sounds good)

Riverpaw blinked. "I didn't do it to fast? I thought I messed up." She meowed surprised. Maybe it was because she had enough time to get fully grown and watch other cats practice that she was picking this up well. She wouldn't believe she was a natural. The thought of her being a natural at anything was shocking.
"Wait we're done?" The silver tabby asked shacking out her fur. That quick? Was this all training took? Huh it was fun though. "What should I do?" She asked following him out. She was used to not having a mentor but she didn't have many friends and was really board when she wasn't on a hunting trip or something. Riverpaw didn't really have many friends, she was too shy to really hang out with cats and it was kind of weird being a warrior aged apprentice.
"No, your timing was perfect," Eagleflight grinned. When she asked him what she should do, he was perplexed. "Um, you can go relax and get some fresh kill, or you have my permission to go out hunting, if you'd like." He decided he'd give her some extra freedom. She was so much older than the other apprentices, and it wasn't her fault. He wasn't going to treat her like she was still fresh out of the nursery. "You may be an apprentice by name, but I know that you're old enough to look after yourself," he chided with a smile.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!