View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 01:25 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Violetpaw's tail lashed at her mentors comment. He said it as if it was so obvious. It was not that obvious. "Well I didn't know, I've never been training. Therefore I wouldn't know if the Training island is used for more then just battle training. I don't see why it couldn't be used to learn hunting crouches." The tabby declared. He was so grumpy. At least he had taken her to train. If he hadn't then she would have just complained to someone, maybe Lionstar.
At the warrior's instructions, which sounded more like a statement, Violetpaw twitched her ears. He expects me to be able to knock him down? Ridicules. The fluffy tabby thought eyeing her mentor. "Okay but you are over twice my size you know. So, I don't see how I'd be strong enough when your crouched. Its not like I could bit your tail to make you stand or anything." Violetpaw pointed out. Maybe she was using to much attitude but Thistlestep was bugging her.

[Sorry for the delay y'all.]
"Have you tried using your eyes?" he asked her dryly, twitching his ears with annoyance. "There are other cats here practicing their battle moves." If Violetpaw was too blind to notice, maybe she wasn't cut out to be a warrior and he could send her off to play with the elders. Stars knew he didn't have the patience for this oversized kitten. "If you want to try to bite my tail, you're free to-- but you can't complain if you get kicked in the face. Now let's get this over with."

Thistlestep crouched down, muscles relaxed as he watched his apprentice through half-lidded eyes. Despite his calm posture, his mind was alert-- prepared to retaliate to her attacks. @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 14th, 2019 at 12:04 AM.