View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:19 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
@vermin
Thistlefeather rushes toward Cow, light eyes wide with worry. He had heard strange mewling sounds coming from the area, and had hurried as fast as his frostbitten paws could take him. A small gasp rasps from his throat at the sight of Cowpaw, and the self-proclaimed tom rushes to the ailing apprentice's side. "Cowpaw! What's the matter?!" Thistle immediately busies himself with lapping at the apprentice's fur, trying to warm the young cat up.
"Huh?" The spotted tom turned around facing one of his clanmates. "Oh it's you Thistlefeather! I thought it was some cat else.. I thought. Aah, I don't know what I'm thinking anymore." His darkened glazed eyes brighten up a little but was quickly shot down again thinking he may be another illusion. Feeling the warmth of his tongue made him kinda believe it was real but just to make sure he lifted his paw to prick a claw on his shoulder. It feels real, hmm.. Cowpaw stared at him for a bit, feeling a bit confused. "Is it really you or a rock. I thought I saw Hogpaw three times today but it was just rocks and sticks!" He gasped, eyes big like twin green moons. "Am I losing my mind?! ..You might have to throw me in with the elders soon.."

Last edited by tye; December 4th, 2019 at 08:20 AM.