Old December 9th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Flameseed Finder

| @DeadlyWolfDen; |
Name: Egna(formerly Blazekit)
Applying for?: Sister
Personality: Compassionate | Loyal | Adventurous | Easily Startled | Motherly | Dependable | Quiet | Bad-Tempered | Entrusting | Hard to please
Appearance: boop
Backstory(optional): When Egna was left out in the territory she had wondered to two-leg place and got picked up by a little boy. The little boy loved her, but soon after died from cancer. The parents of the boy didn't know what to do with her, so they left her when they moved away. Egna wondered the streets until she met a rogue, who she had stayed with and eventually fell in love with. He didn't leave her, but he was found by a worker of the pound and she hadn't seen him since. She's expecting kits now.

She most likely will join his clan, but at first she might be a little troublesome with it, since she has a hard time trusting cats.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do