View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:25 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Wolfglare had seen the other three cats, Beastspark and Dawnstripe, as well as Foxleaf, enter Icestar's den, so he decided to wait for a moment before going in as well. He didn't want it to become crowded, like it had that one time Icestar had invited her entire inner circle into the den. Once he saw the three cats make their way out, the large black-furred tom was on his paws and heading over to the den. He could still smell the lingering scents of the other cats, as well as the smell of a younger cat still remaining with Icestar. I'll just make it quick. Poking his head in, as Wolfglare didn't have to go very far to make his voice heard or see the two cats within the den, he spoke. "Icestar, I'll be fully willing to go on one of these expansion patrols you have announced." He meowed solemnly, glancing at the other cat in the den briefly. Bearpaw.... I believe. Besides that one glance he didn't pay much heed to the younger tom, instead refocusing his gaze on Icestar to see what she would say in response.

@Casper
"You will be, Wolfglare," Icestar nodded quickly to the warrior. "Thank you for expressing your interest." He was really always going to be chosen, but she definitely liked the fact that even her most trusted cats still wanted to confirm these things with her. It only solidified her trust in them, and their place in the clan.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!