View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2019, 08:37 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

White tattered ear shot up at the sound of Lionstar's voice, it sounded like another meeting. Ugh. What now? The white tom dragged out of the shadow covered den, green eyes sleepy from his deep slumber. He yawned out loud exposing his white fangs before slowly padding up to the grouping cats but sat in a comfortable distance away from them. He grumbled at the sight of so many new faces and dragged his gaze up to the yellow leader. The pit of his stomach started to flip and swirl feeling a sudden discomfort instinct that will be revealed today. "I hope he keeps it short," he grunted.

--

"Lionstar, he is the leader of Riverclan," as if she read his mind, the tabby limped up to Snow and laid down to view the ceremony. "Like the big cat with a ferocious roar and big mane?" Of course he wouldn't know about it, Sugarapple. He's a kit for crying sake! she thought to herself, mentally sighing. "I can tell you the story of our ancestors a bit later, how does that sound?" The warrior watched his copper eyes shine brightly at the streamstone, his eagerness is just adorable. "If you become a leader one day, you will be standin' on that big stone there." @hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; December 13th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.