View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:24 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
What a nightmare. Cowpaw awakened feeling lightheaded as he escaped the apprentice den from his fainted slumber. Hazy, dizzy, his sight caught glimpse of blood tracks and splatter and dead bodies of his clanmates. The strong iron smell of old blood almost made him hurl, his eyes only saw shades of grey, the bodies white and lifeless. Not even the cold rain pouring down couldn't wake him up for this isn't a simple dream- it's real, this happened in his clan. "Awful, awful, awful," he muttered on repeat, until his shadow gaze slowly lit up again as he mentally forced back what he'd seen, heard and imagined. Those memories swirled back to the deep abyss of his mind. Quickly, he returned back to his former self ignoring the massacre that had happened. He pad on until he heard a familiar sniffle-snorting cry. "Hogpaw?" The spotted tom followed its' sobs seeing the brown splotched apprentice crouching down. At first, he didn't say a word only to place his nose against his shoulder to comfort him. He seems real. This can't be fake! It's really him. Cowpaw pressed his cheek against Hogpaw's head, purring happily. "Why are you crying? Oh! Is it because your mud washed off? " The dirty tom cried on and slowly his eyes drifted in a dark, unsettled stare that only lasted for a few seconds. " ..No cat can help you when you're crying like that," the last sentence came out stern, edged and slightly..cold? It surprised him. The words echoed of another cat, a black she-cat with cold brown eyes flashed in his head. He gasped, green eyes round a mix of fear and confusion. "I-I mean, c'mon! No sobbing," a forced purr came out. "Let's get you all mud up again, haha.."
@hxneysuckle
He refused to open his eyes. Even the sound of his friend's voice, even the feel of Cowpaw's nose against him didn't get Hogpaw to look up. He wouldn't. He couldn't. The cream-colored tom only sat there, shivering within the droplets of rain that pelted down onto him. "Y- You left me... where had you gone? I needed you... did you finally realithe what an ugly dithgrathe I am?" Hogpaw muttered, voice trembling. He pulled his paws away from his face, but he would always keep his eyes closed. "You didn't talk to me for tho long. Why didn't you talk to me, Cowpaw?" he questioned, "Don't look at me! I'm ugly!"
Hogpaw's mood seemed to change in an instant, his mind running rampant. He couldn't focus on one topic. No one thought crossed his mind. He couldn't think. He could barely speak. Panic rushed through him as the mud was completely washed off, leaving his body open to the disgusted glares of his Clanmates. "Wh- Why? Why help me now?" His ears flattened against hisbhead, blood rushing through them. The sound of his heartbeat was covered only by the rain, the sound loud and clear. He couldn't decipher left from right. Where was he? Was Cowpaw even real? Or had he begun to hallicinate once more, this time driven only by the pure panic that he felt?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥