View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:49 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

“Flintstar has informed me that i am to be the backup mentor of Sagepaw here.” Since she couldn’t exactly hide her expressions with Sagepaw so close, she gave a genuine smile, though there was a blazing warning in her orange eyes as she glanced up at Buckbranch. She’d seen his interaction with Sunsnow, and wondered for a moment if she shouldn’t have interrupted. Would've given me some more time away from him. Foxbound then tilted her head slightly, flicking her tail towards the camp entrance. “I believe the best place to start would be a quick tour of the territory, just in case you didn’t know that Buckbranch.” Her words were sweet but dripped with a subdued sarcasm, that Foxbound was sure Sagepaw wouldn’t pick up on. He was a younger cat, and she would certainly glorify the cutie with all the love she held, he deserved at least that much, having gone trough what he had.
And Buckbranch? He didn’t deserve any of that. He could have all of her sarcasm and anger. He should be lucky to even get that.

@xoyami @Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.