View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@BILL. @Moonraven @vermin @xeno @hxneysuckle

Brightstar listened to the cats talk back and forth beneath the Breezerock. Warblepaw really needed to have some respect. Even if he was suggesting something easier. Throwing all the dead in one place was highly disrespectful. On top of that he was giving no respect to any of the warriors, Twilightshine or herself. "That's enough." She meowed looking over the gathered cats, giving a look to the young tom before moving on. This was over even if they didn't want it to be. Foxpudge and Twilightshine were doing well at trying to move on and stop this but she was still not pleased that it had started.
"Thank you, we need to get a move on this." Brightstar meowed nodded to Foxpudge. "You can take Twanystep and Warblepaw with you." She added. The apprentice had volunteered. Even if he hadn't added his last comment. She was going to get him to help, he looked able. "All of you be careful, we still don't know what's happened out there." Brightstar added.
With that she turned to Twilightshine. "You can organize some search parties, I liked your suggestion on leaving the more injured cats in camp to help here." She mewed expecting the fawn grey molly to do a good job.
"The rest of you stick around and help out, we don't have time for anyone to slack off. If you're not assigned a patrol find away to help how ever you can." Brightstar called out to the cats in the clearing that she hadn't addressed.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all