View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:42 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Rp between me and caswshay617

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
she looked at him happly"its ok just if your ever going out tell me" she said thinking about how she said they where both her and blazes kits, blushing at the thought she shook her head then winced at the pain that was now horrible in her left thigh"god dang hawk got me in the leg" she said licking it to try to stop the bleeding and to see how deep it went. it went super deep and was not stopping,"you can have the hawk if you would like" she said to blaze with the look of pain in her eyes because of the cut
He took a bite of the chewy hawk meat. He looked at Mystic's leg and sighed, walking out to grab cobwebs. His family had learned him that cobwebs could stop bleeding. He returned with a large amount of them and applied them on her wound. "You should probably stay in your nest to make it heal quicker." He suggested. He walked towards his nest and fell asleep.

Star yawned and padded towards Mystic, curling up.

Stream sighed,nodding. He walked towards his mom aswell and curled up next to Star.

Click my dragons!