View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Rp between me and caswshay617

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
dusk waited for everyone to go to sleep then she padded out, for some reason something was pulling her, a little voice saying to travel this way until she spotted 2 plants she picked them botha dn padded back with then in her mouth, she fed them to her mom then went over to blaze snuggling into his warm pelt,"i love you daddy" she said before dozing off to sleep
(You forgot to mention.)
Blaze suddenly woke up, hearing Dusk's voice. He gasped and widened his eyes, not having thought of the fact that Mystic's kits would see him as a father. He sighed. He licked the small bundle of fur that was curled up next to him. He layed his head on his paws. Maybe it would be better this way... They wouldn't like to hear their father is dead. He thought. He looked back at the tiny fluffy Dusk and then gazed at Mystic and the three kits by her. Besides... He sighed. I do love them... He fell back asleep.

Click my dragons!