View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2019, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[@Snail-paw]

Shrewpaw was irritated at this point. Where was his lousy mentor anyways? He thought this was supposed to be fun and so far it was just a bunch of mouse dung. With a sigh, the silver tom stalked his way through the clearing, still looking for his mentor as always. Had he even gone training yet? Not as he knew, better off anyways. Who needed mentors! If it weren't for the stupid warrior code he would train himself! Stupid warrior code, stupid mentors, stupid rock he had just trodded on. Sitting down to look ar his paw, Shrewpaw kept a close lookout for Sheepfur. He would find this lousy mentor if it were the last thing he did.
Sheepfur stalked into the clearing, huffing from the frantic run when he remembered he had promised to shrewpaw. He stood at the entrance of the clearing glancing over the open space with apprentices and mentors dotted all over. Quickly he spotted shrewpaw and Padded towards him. He had the sinking feeling the apprentice was displeased and he couldn’t blame him, Sheepfur cursed his tendency to zone out. “So sorry I’m late I lost track of the time, do you still want to do hunting?” He asked glancing at the silver cat in front of him.