Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2019, 06:43 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsrange

@xeno @Starfall

Eagleflight definitely took note of how Gentlethunder's jestful demeanor had changed suddenly. Now he was thoroughly confused. Had he or had he not forgotten the incident with ShadowClan? The tom lacked the smarts to decipher the truth. He shook his head, forcing himself out of his daze. It had been many moons, but he still couldn't get that incident off his mind. Patrolling with Gentlethunder seemed to be bringing it all back.

He forced a smile and glanced nervously at the calliby tom before getting back to work. He marked each rock structure and the occasional shrub or small tree. This close to the ocean, the trees became more and more sparse and the ones that were growing were very small. Looking inland, the forest seemed to grow denser further in.
"Keep your eyes open for any caves or inlets, places to make camp," He instructed, glancing at the sun which had already dipped lower in the sky, turning the ocean to a rippling red shade.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!