View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:00 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Asterbounce had gotten back from the hunting patrol, still hungry but waiting to eat until others had eaten first. He would rather himself go hungry than some poor young apprentices. And even some of the young warriors. As he padded through the camp, looking about it with sadness within his gaze, his mind drifted to the thought of looking for Cottonspirit. He knew his mate was okay of course, if he didn't know that for sure he would be running rampant right now. He probably needs a little time alone right now... that was a scary ordeal. So, instead Asterbounce decided that now was the time to talk to other cats, see how they were doing. There were probably many that needed someone to simply talk to after what happened, and Asterbounce was in the state to do just that. With that, he padded to the first cat he saw, which happened to be Cypressflare. Coming to a stop, standing in front of her, he looked down with a small smile on his face, trying to asses how she was currently feeling first. "How are you doing Cypressflare?"
The molly had just finished cleaning her paws of the horrid red liquid when the tom approached. It took her a brief moment, but she recognized the cat as Asterbounce. She knew very little of the feline, pretty much just his name. Cypressflares tail flicked from side to side, not sure what to make of this encounter. ”I’m just fine.” She mewed simply, pale green optics glued on the fluffy cat. She wouldn’t describe herself as socially awkward, since she could never think of herself in such a way. She was just... not the best with meeting others. In all seriousness, there were so many different possibilities that could happen. Cypressflare just wanted to make sure she went with the best one. She didn’t like conflict. Unless it was “justified”, in her mind, of course. But such things were quite... draining. And if there was anything the petite feline hated, it was the feeling of utter exhaustion- both mentally and physically. Realizing that a few minutes had passed, she replied once again to the tom. “How are you?” It was a 50/50 chance if Cypressflare was going to exchange such pleasantries. However, she decided it best, at least for right now, to try to be as pleasant as she could be.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: