View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2019, 11:50 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default The Stoat's Brother

STOATDANCE'S BACKSTORY
Please read her backstory before continuing.

STOATDANCE'S CHARACTER PAGE

When Stoatdance was an apprentice, named Stormpaw at the time, she suffered an accident which caused the permanent loss of her left eye. At the time of the accident, she was a SkyClan cat, as it was a long time before the merge was even thought of. This accident caused one of her brothers, Mudpaw, to run away, unable to handle the knowledge of the accident his sister had faced. Stormpaw never saw him again, and now, after so many moons, I wish for her to finally meet her brother again.
The rest of their family will not be roleplayed, as they decided to not partake in the merge and are living as loners. For information's sake, their parents are named Jaggedtuft (father) and Harebreeze (mother). They have a brother named Bearsplash, who also became a loner with their parents. Stoat and Mud will not see the rest of their family again.

- Requirements -

>> You may choose any name you like as long as it is reasonable.
>> He must be a cismale.
>> Must be living in ShadowClan
>> Must be 35 moons.
>> Fur must be brown in some way.
>> You must remain active.

- Plot Points -

>> They will meet at the next Gathering. Will faintly recognize each other, and briefly talk about what has happened in their time apart.
>> They will not be very close given the tensions between River and Shadow, but will still feel a familial connection.

- Form -

Name
Appearance
Personality
Plot Ideas?
Why Should I Pick You?
Mention

@hxneysuckle

This is not first come, first serve.

I WILL BE CHOOSING JANUARY 3.

Last edited by lio; December 29th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.