View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2020, 01:44 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@hxneysuckle @Shimmeringmask

Silverpaw had whole-heartedly agreed with the raid on Shadowclan, it would show them not to mess with Riverclan! And if it was an excuse to show of her newly learnt battle-moves at the same time... Then so be it. Silverpaw let her claws sink into the ground in her thrill- it was a habit she'd been trying to get rid off, but she was too eager to stop herself at the moment!

Then, her whiskers twitched as she heard Lionstar call Stoatdance's name. Her mentor. Having two apprentices at the same time? Silverpaw took a deep breath to stop the wave of irritation threatening to distract her. She shouldn't focus on that now, when such an important battle was coming up and all. On the contrary, she should use this opportunity to get to know the other apprentice, and train more. Having two apprentices wasn't completely unheard for, and Stoatdance if anyone would be able to do the job, right?

Her eyes traveled the camp until she found Stoatdance and Shimmeringpaw. They were probably go training, like Silverpaw herself had done not too long ago. She wanted to approach them and join them, maybe just to watch if nothing else, but she didn't want Shimmeringpaw to feel like Silverpaw was trying to snag Stoatdance all for herself.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. I can just follow them, and watch from a distance. Then I'll learn without bothering them. Silverpaw doubted she'd be able to sneak after a warrior for any longer period of time, but her mentor would already have her paws full, so Silverpaw could have a chance.

Please click my eggs!