View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:26 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw listened eagerly, his eyes following each movement his mentor made. he didn't really understand the importance of protecting himself. considering he was pretty spendable. his purpose was to just protect the clan after all. also to make sure shadowclan stops getting out of line. however he was mainly focusing on what dirtfur was doing and trying to memorize it instead of truly listening to the inspiring words. wormpaw blink, his eyes widen as materials came close to his line of vision-- the apprentice quickly moved his head out of the way, squinting his eyes and furrowing his brows at the warrior. "my eyes are sick enough, preferably don't make them worse, " wormpaw frown deeply, his tail lashing in annoyance. he stood up from his spot, "let's practice now. just listening to rambles won't really help me defend my clan, "
The mentor licked his chest fur to hide from embarrassment, rambling doesn't help defending a clan much. "Right, sorry," he apologized like an apprentice. "Imagine me as an enemy and I'm going into your camp!" he bounded towards Wormpaw, claws sheathed.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word