View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Art From A Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Here is the thread for my shop item, here I will be posting the finished pieces, and also keeping track of current requests!
I would like for you to keep in mind my life tends to be very busy, so it might take me a little time to get things done. I tend to get traditional art done a lot faster than digital, so just keep that in mind! Below is my current list of projects. There will be 5 traditional slots, and a singular digital slot (because digital is much more time consuming for me). If all slots are filled, just check back in later; thank you guys and I look forward to drawing your characters!

Current Requests
Traditional

Digital
Hope you won't mind if I request a full-body, traditional, full color art piece of my kitter Orion? I can do any price you want and will provide details on if you accept.
Orion is a pitch-black Maine Coon with a stub of his tail left, grey sightless eyes, and rough, tangled fur. I would prefer it if he were sitting and smiling.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503