View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Art From A Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Traditional art would be amazing! Thank you very much. Tell me when you want the koins and I can transfer them whenever.

The two cats are Petalmoon and Russetfur.

Petalmoon is a young starclan she cat with mostly white fur, but patches of ginger and brown. She is gentle and fragile like a flower. Her eyes are moss green.

Russetfur is a russet tom, older then Petalmoon, a senior warrior. He has shaggy ish fur and is of strong and tall build. He has pale green eyes. He has streaks of darker color through his pelt.

The two were apprentices of different clans together, but good friends in their apprenticeships. They are reminiscing about good times they had, happy to be in Starclan together.
I will get started working on that right away, I don't require you to send the koins until I am done, just to ensure you like how its turning out; I'll be sure to send you pictures of the work in progress c:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamerock wolf View Post

Oh thats amazing thakyou!
He looks like this- http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=9585 and his name is moo. could the backround be a bunch of hearts?
Sure thing! That'll be around 190 if you're looking for a traditional, colored, fullbody drawing of Moo with a simple background c: If that sounds alright then I'll get started as soon as I can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
Hey do you have examples?
I do, all examples can be viewed on my deviantart page found here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Hope you won't mind if I request a full-body, traditional, full color art piece of my kitter Orion? I can do any price you want and will provide details on if you accept.
Orion is a pitch-black Maine Coon with a stub of his tail left, grey sightless eyes, and rough, tangled fur. I would prefer it if he were sitting and smiling.
Sounds good, that'll be 170 koins, assuming you don't want any background, if that sounds good I'll get started as soon as I can!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?