View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

@Silhouettes
( Let me know when to stop for the injuries )

She gave a smile at the response . Only to giggle she clearly is new. Almost like a kit! forgetting that this was a battle . The molly noticed that she landed a hit! Confidence started to rise in her chest then, she was gonna land another hit but she felt a swipe at her chest causing her to leap back in shock. She felt the sting which let her know it did actually happen, she mentally cursed herself for not having faster reflexes as some do. Chest pounding she gulped and crouched once more. Trying to spot a weak spot on the she cat, she decided to aim for the back. Dashing behind eveningcloud she leaped into the air, leaving enough time for the other to react. If she couldn't land a full damaging blow while freely moving , perhaps she could pin her down and do it that way.

@Dirtfur

Eyes widening , the she cat reeled her head back as he kicked up more debris and dirt. What a fool he was! An amateur . She coughed and spat out as much as she could but her version was sadly being blinded. wanna play dirty huh? Fine . Kit hissing . Blindedly she did the same thing as dirtfur did, but she was just flinging it every which way in hopes of getting him. She only stopped for a moment to clean the debris from her eyes "you wretched little.....*cough* kit! "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )