View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:00 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

{ @caswshay617 }

As Flintstar came into the clearing and started yowling out an announcement, Amberpaw, who had been curled up asleep outside the apprentice's den, lifted her head drowsily and perked her ears, listening with half-closed eyes.
When it was clear the leader wasn't going to address her, she yawned and tucked her chin into her paws, closing her eyes. Soon, a light snore emitted from her, tail tip flickering as she napped.

However, she wasn't aware of a young apprentice padding past, and when he suddenly tripped over her tail, her head snapped up, and she growled dazily before she realised what had happened. Amberpaw scrambled to her paws, nudging the tom to his paws and looking at him with concern and slight panic. What if he'd been hurt terribly, and she was responsible?
I don't want to be punished for this! I didn't mean to have my tail in the way!!! Nooo!! she had these thoughts whirling in her head, and after a few moments realised she hadn't said a word, she'd just been string with a wide-eyed, anxious expression. She coughed nervously. "Are... are you.. alright? I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean... you're not hurt, are you?"

♡ character page wip ♡