View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:43 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Amberpaw followed the tom into the apprentice's den, tilting her head and looking at Foxpaw with a concerned glint to her eyes. "Maybe you should see Tallmarsh if your head hurts. You know, just to be on the safe side." however, after a moment it was clear that Foxpaw wasn't planning to get his head checked, so she blew out a sigh. She sat next to his nest, debating whether she really wanted to go to her nest for the day.
However, she figured since she didn't think she could fall back asleep, she pointed her muzzle towards the entrance to the den. "How about we go get something to eat from the fresh-kill pile? I hunted a plump vole earlier that we can share... It's the least I can do."

She then ducked her head with slight embarrassment. "How... however, if you don't want to join me, that's fine, too... I see you're tired. I, I just... thought... um, I mean, if you want to, you can sleep. I just wanted to share my vole to make up for my mistake." her whiskers quivered nervously.
"sure why not" he said flicking his ear as he got up,"it would be nice to share a meal with a cat as pretty as you" he said before padding out and grabbing the vole and heading to a stump waiting for amberpaw to come to the stump
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit