View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Snailblossom scrambled to her feet, her heart was beating out of her chest. The molly couldn't bring herself to say something to him, but no words came out. Her jaw dropped in an attempt to say something, but she didn't know what to say. She could possibly tell him about her adopted kit, but that might hurt him, so she jept quiet anout that. "Been busy on patrols and stuff. Making sure everyone is fed.", she meowed. None of her eyes made contact with him.
Pricklebush smiled at that and his fur rippled a bit with a small breeze, "Yeah, I assumed as much. You never seemed like the kind of cat to let others go hungry...or to stop because something happened..." He dipped his head at that and closed his eyes as his smile faded. Pricklebush moved a paw to cover his muzzle before shaking his head and turning to face up. He removed his paw and opened his eyes but didn't turn to face her because he could feel tears beginning to form. "W-Well, it was nice seeing you again," he choked out, sounding much more like a wimp than he intended before turning to walk away.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503