View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2020, 02:54 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Blinding aura of curiosity and excitement shimmered around him like the untouched patch of snow, shimmering in its glory. The stench of new felines, their different aspects and behaviors- it's an overload in his brain making him malfunction, unable to speak yet his jaw hung open. "Oh my Bastet.. this is AMAZING!" he shouted, springing up in the air. The air changed quickly once seeing a cat approach them, this must be the leader. He hesitated to speak, not wanting to ruin everything that he so carefully planned. The names...quite odd, very odd indeed- that, he will question later once he gets a chance to speak solo with their master. Or perhaps, ask the she-cat who guided him to this tribe? Nay, she was confused when I spoke..but it doesn't hurt to start speaking their tongue early. That might leave an impression. Glass tipped his head at the leader after he left. Huh? No fighting to the death to prove loyalty and strength until our blood collides, tainting earth's unpigmented ice crystals? This is new information, or, most likely misinformed! Damn Freddy and Dew, I knew I shouldn't have fully trusted their words. Ah, oh well. His yellow eyes turned to his guardian. "Well, first things first, what is your name moggy?" he spoke a little more plainly. "Give me this 'tour' of your humble ethnic group," he paused, clearing his throat. "I mean, clan. Yes, clan." Great start, Glass. Yes!
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; January 12th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.