View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Coldsong rolled his eyes at Lambkit and Summernight. "Her name isn't Twilightstar, mousebrains. She hasn't earned her nine lives yet! Stars, I didn't think you guys were this dense!" What morons! Why did the kit even jump in with this? Summernight sounded so simpleminded it almost physically hurt him. He swore he was the smartest one in the Clan right now, besides Foxpudge. At least he made effort to react!

He faced the rest of the Clan as they all began arguing, then released a frustrated growl. "What?! Am I wrong for wanting my Clanmates to show respect and liveliness for our new leadership? This is the best thing that's happened to us in MOONS and you're all acting so careless! Our medicine cats are leaving mid-meeting for StarClan's sake!" He pointed a claw at the two medicine cats, eyeing them sharply as they receded to their dusty old den. He also caught sight of Leopardflare, who turned-tail the moment he caught sight of the meeting. What a disgrace! "What's more important than listening to our leader establish changes? I bet my tongue they don't have somebody dying in there. Plain selfish, I say! Disrespectful!" His chest burned with irritation, urging him to kick up more snow against Bramblebear's wishes and throw a mini temper-tantrum.

But as Twilightshine began speaking, Coldsong quickly hushed and held his ground, flicking his ear in annoyance as she simply rolled over his topics of concern. He did feel a little guilty for not doing anything about the inactivity sooner, but in his defense, he rarely even saw them around to say anything. No matter, Coldsong was fed up with it! No more laziness! He will show his Clanmates how to be good warriors!

"Pushing back our borders or not, we should still defend what little territory we have, Twilightshine." Coldsong commented. "We may be weak, but that could change if you ordered your ungrateful warriors to GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES!" He spat the last part toward the crowd, letting out one more burst of anger as his tail lashed behind him.

@Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Fuzzy @Xeno @tutler @hxneysuckle @Kitty Mama @BILL.