View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:14 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: If you're a furry, click here!

Hi so uhhhh im not actually a furry (im not in the community or anything) but i have an idea for a character and i kinda wanna rp him. So here he is lol

Name: Kuba

Appearance: He is a yellow tabby with light brown stripes. Idk how to really describe him? I mean, he's a cat. If I could draw I would draw him in the style Olia from Voltron is drawn in, but like. A cat. He has dark brown eyes, and there always seems to be a goofy grin on his face. He has stripes on his back, face, arms, and down his tail. He's tall and lanky.

Personality: He is very outgoing, very loud, and very annoying. He loves telling stupid jokes and playing pranks. He's very sneaky, which helps with his pranking. I'd say he's a flirt, but he sucks at it and his attempts never work. He likes to yell. Not at or about anything in particular, he just thinks it's fun to annoy others.

Other info: He's a sucker for sci-fi and sports -- particularly ice skating and volleyball. He pretty much lives in flannels and his vast collection of sci-fi-themed t-shirts.

Mention me: @Heartstruck

Last edited by Freesia; January 18th, 2020 at 10:15 PM.