View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020, 01:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Riverpaw stepped back relived Pidgeonpaw wasn't upset with her or anything. "Thanks... you did really good too." She meowed quietly to the younger apprentice. With her mentor's comment she turned to him. Dipping her head. "T-hank you." Riverpaw meowed to her mentor, ears swerving at Pidgeonpaw addressing her mentor. I couldn't handle having a mentor like Birchsnow...

Birchsnow's whiskers twitched at Pidgeonpaw. She wanted guidance? That was new, this molly seemed to surprise her. "Statically speaking Riverpaw would be able to kill you. When you are knocked to the ground, or trip it leaves you open to fatal injuries." The warrior explained in her clear monotone voice. "First action is to get back from your aggressor, get to your paws then fight again. Or flee if it is best in the scenario." Birchsnow added icy eyes studying the apprentices. The glare from Eagleflight had gone unregistered. She was him but didn't register what he wanted from her. It was, puzzling.
Pigeonpaw snarled at the ground, not making eye contact with anyone in particular. Fox-dung! She doesn't think I know that already? That wasn't very helpful! She thought, but held her tongue, not wanting to talk back to her mentor. The last thing she wanted was for her to leave like Rainwhisper had.

"Er...Good work, both of you. Let's call it a day, shall we?" Eagleflight commented, seeing the tension between Birchsnow and Pigeonpaw. The tension that the older she-cat seemed to be oblivious to. It might be best to wrap this up then. He flicked his tail in a gesture to gather everyone back towards camp.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!