Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020, 02:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

Life #2 @Moonraven
The russet molly sat quietly, a blank stare unwavering from the living feline that appeared. Windclan had yet another new leader? Her mouth twitched as Moondrift was the first to step up. The second the newest member of Starclan opened her mouth, the older drowned her out as she took in all the expressions of those around her. What should she look like? Sad? Proud? Excited? So many to choose from, so many emotions to pick and plaster on.

After a few moments she returned her deadpanned gaze onto Twilightshine, ears leaning forwards as she picked herself up. She made her way towards the pale molly before Moondrift finished speaking, her amber gaze resting on the younger warrior before dragging it back to the receiver of the lives. "Long winded." she gurgled.

The ginger tabby stopped in front of the soon to be Leader, paws together, tail flicking behind her. The ideal image of poise in her mind. "Hello Twilightshine, I am Emberdust." she said, gaze unwavering. No smile, no greeting head dip. She just stood there, head tipped upwards slightly. Her form was a little more faded compared to a few others, but she wasn't the oldest one here. Not by a long shot. "I wont tell you a sob story, frankly there's no need for it." she paused, looking back at the Warrior who went before her before proceeding. "So I will get right to the point. I am here to give you the life of Flexibility." her voice grew louder as she lowered her head, looking up at the Deputy through her lashes.

"Don't be afraid to stray from your long thought out plans, and take a different path to get to where you want." her expression didn't change. "Very few things in life come without a cost, be prepared to work around and even with your losses to get to your goal." with that she stepped forwards and pressed her nose against Twilightshine's doing her best to shove all of her dulled feelings of pain, joy, fear, and anger into the molly. Her emotions were no stronger than a smoldered flame, buried, dull, quiet. But they were there none the less.

With that Emberdust swiveled on her heels and made her way back towards her spot.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong