Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020, 04:57 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: The Starcave

Life Three
@Moonraven @Fuzzy

The calico She-cat stepped up and looked at Twilightshine. “Hopefully” She thought “She will lead Windclan better then Brightstar ever did.” She walked over to Twilightshine and Smiled. “Hello, I am Pebblepool.” She said. “I used to walk the plains of Windclan as you do right now, living the best life I could live. But, I had one flaw. It was myself before everyone else. I didn’t care about other cats, I only cared about myself. That, is what ultimately got me killed.

Pebblepool looked down, It wasn’t easy for her to recall her past, and to say it as well. She stood there for a few seconds, looking at the ground. Before she shook her head and looked back up at Twilightshine. “I was on a patrol, and foxes came out of no where. They attacked everyone on the patrol, I didn’t help, I ran away. Needless to say, Our leader at the time wasn’t too happy about that. Before I knew it, He had already killed me.” She looked down one more time, then looked up and touched Twilightshine’s head with her nose and said “With this life, I give you Selflessness. Use it to protect the cats of Windclan, and to make sure every cat is not left behind and all have their needs met. Use it so that you will not make the same mistakes I made.

Pebblepool then stepped back. “Twilightshine, may you lead better then any other leader of Windclan. And may you lead Windclan to greatness.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 22nd, 2020 at 04:57 PM.