Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

@Moonraven @Fuzzy, @Undertaker

Life Five

Next to approach the new leader was a sleek, dark brown she-cat whose fur gleamed like the ocean. She was sturdy on her paws as she approached Twilightshine.

"Greetings, warrior. I am Minksprint." She spoke with a honey-smooth voice, before leaning forward to touch her nose to the she-cat's head. Twilightshine would be whirled into a memory. She would see from the perspective of this long-dead warrior, a tragedy.

The moorland was vast, stretching on towards the beach and the sea. Eyes straining into focus, two cats could be seen on the shore. In the distance, the boisterous barking of a dog, loose from its twolegs. The barking is closer and closer. Minksprint freezes in fear, wanting to call out a warning to the cats, but her moment of hesitation would cost them their lives. The new leader would then be pulled back into the present moment, seconds before the attack.

"With this life, I give you certainty. The certainty to know when to act. Do not hesitate in moments of high stress. You must know what you need to do, and act on it." And with that, the starry warrior fell back into line with the rest of StarClan's ranks.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by BEAR.; January 22nd, 2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: tagged under