Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020, 10:47 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: The Starcave

Life #6
@Moonraven @Fuzzy

His paws refused to remain still as he waited for cat after cat to give their life. He's never been all that great with the whole patience stuff. As soon as Minkspirit step back in line he shot forwards in a similar fashion to the name of the clan he once served. He barely managed to avoid colliding with the she-cat as a goofy toothy smile crossed his face. He stood as tall and broad as he did the day he left her, his long ruffled russet coat gleaming like ice. The strange light that encompassed his translucent body flickered steadily like a flame on a candle. His emerald eyes nearly identical to her own with the exception that his shine like the stars themselves.

"Look at you, all grown up and a clan leader at that! Hahaha! Out of all of us, I never thought you'd be leading Windclan one day." He teased, recalling fondly the lethargic kit that was too lazy to even bother nursing from her mother. So lazy that she didn't bother with making connections with those around her nor caring in general for much of anything. Hawkflame wouldn't lie, out of all of their siblings, he was the proudest of Twilightshine right now. She had really changed.

"You know I thought that I'd be where you are one day." There was a tinge of jealousy in his words, but he didn't regret what he had done that day. He was happy for his little sister, Windclan clearly needs her more then they need him. "I've accepted my fate, you should too." He adds to ensure that he did not mean to guilt-trip the young cat. "As much as I want to reminisce with you, we don't have the time and if I remember right you're rather picky about how you use it."

It had taken him a while to decide just what he wanted to give her after learning she'd be visiting. Staring down at molly he took in a deep breath and leaned down to touch noses with her. "You're getting the life of Inspiration. Whether you're stuck in a tight spot, want to make some improvements, or need to get some of your unmotivated clanmates moving, with this life use it to inspire them. Fill them with the passion needed to bring Windclan back from the rut it's stuck in."

It started out small like an ember, filling Twilightshine with his hope, wishes, and desires, before sparking into a full-fledge flame caught on gasoline. All that rage, disappointment, and fear came out like wildfire and just as destructive. Hawkflame pulled away, the flames dying leaving the faintest touch of excitement, his love, and his passion behind. Now he was going to have to watch over her even closer. Hawkflame peered down at her with the gentlest of smirks.

"You'll make a great leader, Sis, try not to screw it up." He taunted, moving away from her. "A word to the wise, Sister, desisted isolating yourself. You're going to need them one day." He didn't bother explaining as he returned to his place among the Starclan ranks.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder