View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2020, 04:38 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starcave

Life Seven
[ @Moonraven @Fuzzy ]

By the stars, if he was going to do something worthwhile in the afterlife, he figured it might as well be something notable. Cats were already gathering around WindClan's soon-to-be leader, and Barkprowl realized he should probably hurry up if he wanted to have a chance at this.
The mottled brown tom's mouth turned dry as he entered the crowd, but he forced himself to ignore her, instead pushing past the throngs of cats to get to the front. Finally, he stood in front of Twilightshine, his expression solemn.
"My name is Barkprowl," he began, fixing the she-cat with a hard stare. "I was alive before your time, so it is highly unlikely you have heard of me, but I am here to offer you guidance nonetheless."
He leaned forward and briefly tapped his nose to hers. "The life I bequeath to you is the life of trust. You may be WindClan's leader, but you are not there to control them. You are there to watch over and guide them. At times, you may become frustrated and suspicious, but you must remember that they are your family, not your adversaries. Have faith in your Clanmates decisions. Trust they know the right path. If you find they are truly lost, do not turn them away out of fear. You are their guide, not their dictator; help them return to righteousness."
He drew back, his normally blue eyes now filled with milky starlight. "If you refuse to trust your Clanmates, in time, they will grow to lose faith in you. Do not make the same mistake I did."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training