View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2020, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
He snickered in response. "So beautiful I can't keep my eyes off you," the tom hummed, allowing his gaze to sluggishly travel up Cedarstream's frame before settling on her eyes once more. The fire burning within them only encouraged him further, a smirk dancing along his lips. "A rose with thorns," Toadbounce mumbled, taking a step closer so their fur brushed as he passed her by. He allowed his tail to linger on her side before retreating to the distance he had been formerly, a challenge in his sunshine eyes.
Cedarstream's jaw snapped at the air where his tail had been moments before, teeth making a sharp crack in the air. A low grumble of protest sounded in the base of her throat as she glared at Toadbounce. He was wasting her precious moments of relaxation.

"You aught to be careful, I unlike others, may bite." She warned the tom in a snarl, pushing to her paws. She could continue working on the silky smooth perfection of her coat later. The tabby pushed past Toad's little performance ring, purposefully cutting close enough to snap her tail into his face as she strut past him. Cedarstream looked over her shoulder, she couldn't truly be mad at him though. He was certainly a little more entertaining than most.

"I am going to make use of my time this afternoon." She said, voice sickly sweet. She didnt invite him nor did she turn away his company, the molly simply turned towards the territory ready for a hunt.

Last edited by Ever; January 28th, 2020 at 04:04 PM.