View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Dirtfur licked his ruffled up, filthy fur to get rid of the debris. He groomed away the debris and frost, having them fall onto the ground. The clean tabby did this task once in every moon. As Lionstar called for another meeting, he finished up his lapping and walked down, beside fuzzy figures of Stoatdance and Sootflare. He nodded to both of them then looked back at the RiverClan leader. Although he had now realized that he is still a deputy meaning he can stand beside Lionstar now. He turned his eyes onto the now-here Sunkit ( @Shimm) along with the scaring Sparrowkit ( @:Grimm:). The adoptive father purred, instead coldness grabbed his heart knowing he have to sit with Lionstar than his little kits.
He groomed his kits' pelts.
"I'll be back," he promised, leaving to sit next to Lionstar, two tail-lengths away, on the Streamstone. He searched around the crowd, finding Darkpaw, Goosepaw, and -Oh Otterleg ( @CheetahPelt) ! The dusty deputy flushed a little, and nodded to the pretty molly.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 29th, 2020 at 06:57 PM.