View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Lionsgrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @Pepperkins @Dirtfur @EternalShadows ((pepperkins you didnt mention me for this post /v\ it doesnt have the indicator on our profiles? it seems to be manually linked which doesnt work))
"Marking, marking, marking..." Hazelberry meowed to herself as they moved along the border with the patrol, then she looked questioningly to the other warrior. "Is your apprentice okay? I haven't seen him around yet. I hope he'll catch up." Snowpaw, was it? She was glad Wolfpaw wasn't being an absentee today and was where he could keep an eye on him. She nodded approvingly to him and complimented, "Good job with the marking Wolfpaw!"
As the black chausie apprentice finished a small marking, he turned to see Raccoontail without her apprentices. How disappointing... Wolfpaw thought, noticing the pattern in RiverClan: Warriors missing and not training their apprentices, whilst the apprentices don't come to train with their mentors. No wonder the fat leader is touchy about these things.
He looked back up to Hazelberry and smiled at her praise.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word