Old February 11th, 2020, 01:43 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@GoldenWolf
[ sorry ! the quote notification got buried ]

sheeplight listened to the sounds of the forest-- the howling wind and such but she was more focused on the skittering underground. ''try your best to pinpoint where it is, when you do-- signal me over, " she mew quietly, stepping a few paw-steps away.
---

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
the molly stuck her bottom lip out, forming an exaggerated pout as thistletongue did his best to scoot away-- so disgusted at her! sheeplight sniffle, furrowing her eyebrows together. "oh, that's so mean of you thistle.. such a brute!" she cried softly, turning her head away as if she was generally upset at the repulsion. she stifled a yawn, her mood quickly shifting. sheeplight only scooted closer, leaning against the russet tom for support. ah. so fluffy. "yes, yes. you do look like you care infact, i believe you sat here just to get my attention. didn't you, flamey?" sheeplight gasp, pulling back at the sudden realization. she didn't know how to break it to the poor boy that the fluffy molly really didn't like cats. at all. she lean back onto thistletongue, quite enjoying the fluff.
did sheeplight have better things? in terms of clan duties, yes she should be doing them. though in her own terms? nah. this was fun. "hmm.. yes and no, " she replied, not being able to make up her mind. sheeplight poked him again, this time on thistletongue's temple. so thick-headed. she blink, giggling at the mockery poke poke voice. "say 'i have come to steal your land ! mauahahah!' right now. i dare you, double frog dare you, " sheeplight purr, her eyes twinkling with amusement. ''in a lionstar impression, " she added on. actually it fit icestar way more but she wanted to hear thistletongue's impression. man she wished she had a deep voice.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc