View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:45 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Thistletongue rolled his eyes slightly but he couldn't help the tiny smirk that appeared on his face at the look of slight annoyance that was clear on the Molly's face but her over dramatic words just caused he to quickly lose the smirk, how bothersome. The russet Tom flinch at the suddenly touch and he felt 10 times heavier then before due to a certain shecat pressing all her weight into him, his ears bent back at Sheeplight's comment and he merely hissed in irritation."As if I would rather eat foxdung, now get your fat-ass off me". He huffed as he finally was back to just supporting his own weight but the shecat had quickly leaned on him again and he gave a slight groan of annoyance, he somewhat pushed her away from him."Then how about you go do something else huh?". He said this blunt and slow to try and get his point across, he had enough of the crazed birdbrain, he just wanted to relax for starclan sake. He stifled a slight growl at the flick to the forehead as he leant back a bit he really hated having his personal space invaded. His eyes widen bewildered at the Shecats almost evil sounding purr and kit like excitement and his brows furrowed."Like hell am I doing that ya crazed birdbrain". His slight accent started to shine trough slightly but he cleared his throat nonetheless.
sheeplight blink, her tail lashing with annoyance. uncalled for! she narrowed her eyes, letting out a hmph. "i'm fluffy!" she exclaimed, but did listen to him. for once. she flop on the floor-- still thinking about the comment. shewasn'tfat. she really was just fluffy! a pretty delicate molly she was, the brute was just saying it to get under her fur. :''(. she roll her shoulders, forcing herself to relax. sheeplight raise a brow, ah so angry. "it's okay,, shh. don't have to be sooo angry, " she mumbled, rolling over so she was on her stomach. the scenery was nice. shadowclan in her opinion had the most comfortable territory with the bundled pine forest. sheeplight didn't understand how windclan felt safe. "i just got back from a patrol, can't i have a break?" she whined truefully. a patrol with an annoying squeak and fresh-kill.
sheeplight would give thistletongue her biggest pout, her emerald eyes dilating. no. no. she was getting her impression. "say it or i tear your ear off, " she stated in her usual monotone voice, sounding so very serious. then it was followed by a laugh, "kidding~,, kidding. pretty please~? i'll stop,, i'll stop poking you.." she mew, a hopeful gleam in her eyes. what was the use of having a wonderful voice if you didn't put it to use?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc