View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
ivypaw
the she-cat felt a sliver of sympathy for pinepaw—it would be hard being born outside the clans, not knowing whether or not everyone was going to accept you, and ivypaw certainly knew that not everyone here accepted cats born outside of thunderclan. it was a tough situation all around, and one that she wished there was a way to fix, but unfortunately... she didn't have that much sway with everyone else.

"I'm sure it is," she mewed, with a small twitch of her tail. "it's hard enough being young." no one wanted to listen to apprentices on serious matters. because they were young, ivypaw was certain they weren't as respected, and although she figured that was fair (they hadn't earned their place yet), it didn't keep her from disliking it. how long was it going to take before she would "earn her place" and manage to be a respected member of thunderclan? considering the fact that she was a pretty young apprentice, it would likely be a while yet.

at this point, pinepaw had a better chance of getting to that place than she did.

"you'll get there eventually. just don't let everyone else tell you where you belong." she mewed, with a tired yawn. the she-cat disliked being kept up, but now that she was awake, it was going to be hard for her to get back to sleep.
Pinepaw raised a brow at the end of that. The other apprentice certainly sounded like a warrior with advice like that. She rolled her eyes at the comment, Pinepaw didn't really think about finding where she belonged anymore, she knew it was here. No cat had really made her feel otherwise either. Though she just wished sometimes she had been born here. She sighed and her ears hung loosely to the sides as she watched the other apprentice yawn. Pine wished she were more tired.

Her mind wandered for a moment, but it went right back to her nightmare and not her dreams of what being a warrior would be like. She rolled in her nest, white belly fur spiked and exposed to the air as she stared quietly at the ceiling, tail tip curling, deep in thought.

"Did you hear that Riverclan had raided Shadowclan?" She whispered after a few moments of silence had passed. Probably not, she doubted any of the other apprentices had been quick to gossip about the fight between the two clans and the hostility between the two leaders at the gathering. It had made Pinepaw uncomfortable, the gathering was supposed to be a time for peace, not fighting. "It's why I had a nightmare tonight I think..."